Many Google Meet users don’t have the option to record their meetings.
This happens for a few reasons:
If you don’t have the ability to record, don’t worry. We made this easy with our chrome extension:
1. Download our Chrome Extension: Google Meet Transcripts, by Scribbl
2. Start a Google Meet meeting.
3. Click on “Record Video” in your Scribbl chrome extension toolbar
4. Allow Scribbl access to your microphone:
5. Choose Google Meet from the list of tabs Scribbl can record:
Thats it! Scribbl will record your Google Meet meeting.
You can find your recording in a folder called “Scribbl Transcription” in Google Drive.
We’ve made this easy to find. In the extension’s popup, click on “My transcripts”. This will bring you to your recording & a transcript of the call in a Google Doc: